Friday, July 10, 2015

Challenge #225 Use Only Two or Three Colors

July 10, 2015

This blog is where I will post  my responses to the weekly Zentangle challenges posed by Laura Harms on her website I am the Diva at http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html.   I have been working on Zentangles for several years, but this is my first contribution to the weekly challenge.  I just became aware of the weekly challenge two days ago on Pinterest, where I collect examples of Zentangles I would like to try.

While Laura is away for the summer, Jen Crutchfield is posting the challenges.  Both Laura Harms and Jen Crutchfield are Certified Zentangle Teachers (CZT), so the challenges promise to be interesting and inspiring.

Weekly Challenge #225 was to create a zentangle using two or three colors, and no more.   I am posting two examples of my own efforts.  I have certainly enjoyed and learned from the contributions of other Zentanglers to this challenge.